The significant advantage of Stereoscopic Microscope is that by using two optical systems, an erect image of the object can be seen in three dimensions in the field of view with high resolution. Stereo Microscopes are being used in every field of Education, Electronics, Watch Industry, Tool Industry, Food Industry, Dissection of Organism, Medical Science, Inspection & Research purposes.
Standard Features :
- Observation Head : Binocular head inclined at 45° rotated through 360° with adjustable inter- pupillary distance.
- Objective : The Microscope has a set of two standard Objectives 2X & 4X. The low & high powered objectives are selected by rotating the nosepiece through 90°, having parfocal magnification.
- Focusing : By Rack and Pinion mechanism with adjustable tension collar.
- Magnification : Standard magnification 20X & 40X or 10X & 30X.
- Illumination : With integral illuminator, 2 lamps are fitted to provide both transmitted & incident illumination.
- Image : Erect, Three dimensional, Crisp and sharp image.
- Objectives : 2 sets of objectives 2X and 4X, selected by rotating nosepiece through 90°
- Eyepieces : Standard extra wide field eyepieces WF-10X is provided.
- Optional Accessories :1x and 3x are available
- Power Supply : 220V-240V AC or 110V-120V AC, 50-60 Hz.
- Accessories : Vinyl Cover, Dust Covers, Duster & Cleaning Brush.
- Packing : In full mould Styrofoam/Thermocol Container.