Standard Features :
- Observation Head:45° inclined Binocular head rotatable through 360°.
- Nosepiece:Quadruple nosepiece with accurate centering and positive click stops.
- Stage:Built in graduated mechanical stage of 135x120mm. Low coaxial drive controls for easy and smooth scan of specimen slide over range of 50x75mm.
- Illumination:6V-20W halogen lamp, 220/110Volts and mirror attachment for working in day light.
- Objectives:Achromatic 4X , 10X, 40X SL , 100X SL Oil immersion.
- Eyepieces:Wide field WF 10X and H5x or H6X or H15X (any two pairs).
- Packing:Packed in full mould Styrofoam Boxes with Vinyl Cover, Duster, Cleaning Brush, Filter, Immersion Oil and Operating Manual.