Standard Features :
This is the latest and most advanced Microscope for analytical and research work in Colleges, Laboratories, Hospital and Research Institution. Microscopes are equipped with Co-axial focussing system and halogen illumination for bright and sharp image.Robust construction with focussing knobs on both sides, this microscope is based on a 4-stage gear reduction system travelling on Ball-guides, the CO-AXIAL FOCUSING SYSTEM provides the highest degree of working convenience. Large base with built-in hand rest contours provides stability to the instrument, having built-in base. 6V-20W Halogen bulb operates on 220 volts or 100volts. Light source is provided with on/off switch and the light intensity regulator.
- Nosepiece : Quadruple nosepiece with accurate centering and positive click stops.
- Stage – Built in graduated mechanical stage of 135x140mm for easy and smooth scan of specimen slide over range of 50x70mm
- Illumination – 6V-20W halogen lamp, 220/110Volts. Mirror attachment for working in day light
- Objectives – Achromatic DIN Size 4X – 10X- 40X SL and 100X SL Oil immersion
- Eyepieces – DIN Size Wide field WF 10X and H5X or H6X or H15X (any two pairs)
- Packing – The Microscopes are packed in full mould Styrofoam Boxes with Vinyl Cover, Duster, Cleaning Brush, Filter, Immersion Oil and Operating Manual.”