Standard Features :
Binocular Inverted Tissue Culture Microscope with quadruple revolving nosepiece, equipped with Binocular Observation Head and best quality optical components having full prismatic optical path, large co-axial mechanical stage of size 165mm x 180mm, co-axial coarse & fine focussing knobs with adjustable tension control ring, variable intensity controlled built in base solid-state transformer, fitted with 6V 20 watts halogen bulb and illumination based on Keohler’s system. Supplied with following optical combination in a storing box.
- Observation Head :45° inclined Binocular head interchangeable with Monocular or Trinocular observation head.
- Nosepiece :Quadruple revolving turret nosepiece with positive accurate click stops.
- Stage :Oversize plain stage 180 x 150 mm with 2 extension plates 150 x 65 mm for large bottles and microfilter work.
- Illumination :Based on Koehler’s system is provided by a post-mounted high intensity 6 volts 20 watts Halogen illuminator.
- Objectives :Achromatic 5x, 10x, LWD20x & LWD40XSL.
- Eyepieces :HWF 10x (paired) with eye guards.