Standard Features :
- Focus:Upright microscope with course and fine focus knobs. Built-in Eco switch & possible to upgrade.
- Eyepieces:10X magnification, with diopter adjustment facility with field of view of 22mm or higher.
- Nosepiece:Septuple nosepiece with slots for DIC/Polarizing Attachments
- Objectives: The following objectives suitable for bright field, phase contrast & fluorescence microscopy should be quoted:
Plan Achromat 10X, Plan Achromat 20X, Universal Plan fluorite 40X, Universal Plan fluorite 60X, Universal Plan fluorite
100 X Oil
- Applications:The system is equipped with bright field & fluorescence imaging application techniques
- Observation Tube:Trinocular with observation optical path: 0(Binocular)/100 (Video Port), 100(Binocular)/ 0(Video Port) & 20(Binocular)/ 80(Video Port) Field Number 22mmOptical System:Universal Infinity corrected optical system
- Stage:Mechanical stage with ceramic coating, with double slide holding capacity
- Condenser:Condenser for Bright field applications NA 1.1
- Epi-Fluorescence Attachment: Epi-fluorescence with Mercury/Metal Halide illuminator of 130W with life-time of 2000 hrs or more. Fluorescence turret with option for at least 5 filter Cubes. It give uniform fluorescence illumination
- Fluorescence Filters: All the filters have interference type with hard coating for better transmittance/ reflectance.
- Narrow Band Pass filter for DAPI/Hoechst
- Narrow Band Pass filter for FITC/GFP
- Narrow Band Pass filter for TRITC/Rhoda mine/Alexa 546
- Electronics:Universal input 110V-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Illumination:Built-in Koehler illumination for transmitted light. Built-in 3 filters (Blue filter, 2 Neutral Density filters). At least 12 V 100W Halogen bulbs (pre-centered)
- Optional Accessories: Digital USB Cameras (1.3MP,3MP, 5MP, 14MP) with in-built adaptors, Digital Cameras and DSLR Cameras with adaptors, UPS00